ONCE Complete is ideal for whom?
• Patients who eat less than usual
• Health - conscious
• Those with anorexia
• Those at risk of malnutrition
• The elderly
What distinguishes ONCE Complete from others?
• Complete formula medical food with fiber added, containing protein, carbohydrate, and fat in a ratio of 18:47:35, ideal for those at risk of malnutrition
• No sugar and lactose added
• Contains good quality of whey protein isolate and casein
• Provide amino acid that support protein systhesis in body
• Provide Omega 3,6,9, beneficial cardiovascular health
• Provide MCT Oil, the fat that is rapidly absorbed
How to prepare ONCE Complete
• 1 spoon equals to 8 g offering 86 kcal
• Mix 7 spoons of ONCE Complete (56g) with water to make the final volume of 240 cc
This portion gives 237 kcal
How many portions should be taken per day? Can I drink it on a regular basis?
It is recommended that you take 1-2 portions per day. It can be consumed as a meal replacement or a dietary supplement.
ONCE Complete can be taken on a regular basis, just like any other dietary supplement, because it is regarded as a medical food.
How many sizes is ONCE Complete available in? How long does its shelf life last?
Formulated as a powder and packaged in a 400g can
*The product has a two-year shelf life.
I have kidney disease and received dialysis. Can I take ONCE Complete?
ONCE Complete is not ideal for those suffering from kidney disease.
If you have chronic kidney disease, please consult your doctor in order to plan all-day diet appropriate for patients with distinctive stage of kidney disease.
Can a pregnant woman and breastfeeding mother take ONCE Complete?
Definitely yes. ONCE Complete is complete formula medical food with no sugar and lactose added.
It is also recommended that those who are pregnant take any other pregnancy supplements.
What is the difference between ONCE Complete and ONCE PRO?
ONCE Complete is complete formula medical food, ideal for the health-conscious and those who tends to eat less while ONCE PRO is formulated with low glycemic index to help patients with diabetes control their blood sugar level.
Limitation to the use of ONCE Complete
• Those allergic to its ingredients including milk, soy milk and any other ingredients listed
• Those suffering from a gastrointestinal blockage
• Those who have a serious illness in absorbing nutrition
• Patients with kidney failure or liver failure
I am vegetarian. Can I drink ONCE Complete?
ONCE Complete is not recommended for the vegetarians as it contains whey protein and sodium caseinate which is derived from cow's milk.