ONCE PRO is ideal for whom?
• Any one in good health
• Those suffering from diabetes
• Those who are keen on controlling blood sugar level
• Those who are weight control
• Those who are keen on controlling choloresterol level in blood
What are the properties of ONCE PRO?
• With the amount of carbohydrates and the type of carbohydrates utilized as Slow Release Carbohydrates, the glycemic index is just 27, indicating that the blood sugar level is not too high.
• High protein - the products contains whey protein in good quality, easily digested, boost metabolism, and maintain muscle mass. Additionally, protein also helps promote blood sugar control.
• Fat, including high MUFA oil, protein derived from soy bean and Omega 3 from fish oil, will decrease LDL & Triglyceride and is beneficial to cardiovascular health, which is a common complication of diabetes.
• That the product contains whey protein, low carbohydrate and high MUFA oil will improve blood sugar level
• Protein, carbohydrate, and fat are distributed in the following proportions: 20: 40: 40, which is excellent for diabetes individuals.
Patients with diabetes have high cholesterol and are required to control their weight. How can they consume ONCE PRO?
• In terms of diabetes, blood sugar control and cholesterol level control, it is recommended to drink one glass of ONCE PRO to replace 1-2 meals or light meals a day (adjustable to one's lifestyle)
• In terms of weight control, it is recommended to drink one glass of ONCE PRO to replace 1-2 largest meals a day
How to prepare ONCE PRO?
• 1 spoon of ONCE PRO equals to 8 g, providing 34 kcal
• Mix 6 spoons of ONCE PRO (48g) with 200 cc of water
This portion gives 204 kcal
How many sizes is ONCE PRO available in? How long does its shelf life last?
• Formulated as a powder and packaged in a 400g can
• The product has a two-year shelf life.
I have kidney disease and received dialysis. Can I take ONCE PRO?
ONCE PRO is ideal for those suffering from diabetes.
If you have chronic kidney disease, please consult your doctor in order to plan all-day diet appropriate for patients with distinctive stage of kidney disease.
Can a pregnant woman and breastfeeding mother take ONCE PRO?
Definitely yes. ONCE PRO is all-round medical food and also help control blood sugar level and cholesterol level as there may be a risk of gestational diabetes in pregnant women in the second trimester. However, they should also take any other pregnancy supplements.
What is the difference between ONCE PRO and GEN-DM?
GEN-DM and ONCE PRO are both ideal for diabetics. ONCE PRO is the formula developed from GEN-DM for the patients who lack dietary control. or a degree of control, but not for every meal, by altering the proportion of energy distribution The formula is developed to increase protein and reduce the amount and type of carbohydrates. As a result, the glycemic index is decreased. Moreover, high MUFA oil and Omega 3 from fish oil is added; therefore, it improve the blool sugar and cholesterol control. If patients follow a strict diet at all times, they can consume GEN-DM on a regular basis.
Limitation to the consumption of ONCE PRO
• Those allergic to its ingredients including milk, soy milk and any other ingredients listed
• Those suffering from a gastrointestinal blockage
• Those who have a serious illness in absorbing nutrition
• Patients with kidney failure or liver failure
I am vegetarian. Can I drink ONCE PRO?
ONCE PRO is not recommended for the vegetarians as it contains whey protein which is derived from cow's milk.